Sunday 3 May 2009

Opinion? Opinion?! OPINION?!

You get it if you get it; otherwise, forget it...

So, the polls have closed, and the public has spoken (all six of you): -

What Do You Think of the New Layout?
Great! It's Perfect! - 3 votes
Horrible! Change it back! - 2 votes
Good. You could make a few changes, here and there... - 1 vote
Not Bad. No real need for a change, though... - 0 votes
I couldn't care less... - 0 votes (though I suspect this is the real winner)

So, by the skin of its teeth, the most gratifying answer wins. Except, the close second is its polar opposite. I, personally, am floating somewhere between "Great!" and "Good". But, since I bothered to ask the masses, I need more than a vote. I want constructive criticism, damnit!

I already know of one person who hates it (not naming any names, TIM), but what about the rest of you? Why do you think the way you do, and what can I do to improve the blog? So come on, put your money where your mouth is. I dare you...

4 comments:

  1. I forgot what I voted for. Remind me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me try this again.

    I think I may have voted "Good but could make a few changes..." but I'm not sure. Maybe I just imagined it.

    What I would say is that I've seen this template before and that you need to make the template so that it's yours. You need to show more of you or what you are about and less of the Edwardian wall paper on the sides unless you are turned on by it. You need to reveal more of what makes you tingle so that when people look at this site, they will say this is Sanya's without even having to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Curious; and I hate to point it out, but you do seem to have done some of the things I suggested ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dusty - I don't bloody know what you voted for! Tell what you think now, and then we'll talk. Jeez!

    Curious - I completely agree with you, I'm currently looking for a new camera, so I can take photos and make a new banner. I don't know how to change the wallpaper, though. I don't like mud brown as a backgroung, either!

    Tim - I did, indeed. I had a look, and accepted some of what you said. That's why they call it CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...

    ReplyDelete