Saturday 29 August 2009

Video Nice, Video Nasty

This Week: Doctor Who in Spanish!

The last Video Nice, Video Nasty post, was always going to be something a little special, but never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd get the chance to see the glorious mixture of two of my favourite things: the programme which will never die, and the language of passion (sorry French, but Spanish does more for me). If I were a believer, or even superstitious, I'd say it was a sign.

Whatever it is, it's just another temptation to say "go hang" to my degree and life in the UK, and just stay here forever. Well, it would be were it not for the fact that I don't like the voice given to David Tennant. He deserved better.

Enjoy.



Farewell Feature

And so it's goodbye to Video Nice, Video Nasty. It hasn't been one of the long-running features, but it's been a little favourite of mine. No doubt it will pop up again in the next blogging epoch of my life, but for now, you can go look for your own interesting YouTube videos, you lazy b*stards!

No comments:

Post a Comment