Monday 10 August 2009

We Are Published

I've lost my virginity. And taken one, too.

Of course, I'm not talking about that virginity. Rather, I'm speaking of an online variety: that of the Guest Blog.

A few weeks ago, I wrote an article for my good friend Garçon Stupide, and it was not only the first time I'd written for a blog which wasn't my own, but also his first Guest Spot. Assuming it doesn't go down like a lead baloon, followers of his blog will see more articles from other bloggers; and maybe (if I'm a really good boy) something more from yours truly. Otherwise, it was a nice, fun experiment, and I'm glad I took part it in, nonetheless.

You can read the article, titled "The Gayest City on Earth", here. It's more of my usual rubbish, but someone might like it. In any case, check out Garçon's blog.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Your article was fantastic, and I'd consider myself extremely lucky to see further contributions from Sanya in España...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanya, thank you so much for that homage to the city that was my home for 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garçon - And no sooner after you make your wish, it comes true! We're a couple of lucky boys.

    Eduardo - It's not hard to write an homage when one feels the way I do about Madrid. Which zone did you live in? I've been in Argüelles, and (mostly) loved it.

    ReplyDelete